Peoplebank have been exclusively retained to recruit for an IT Manager, to be based in the Northern suburbs of Adelaide (30min drive north of the CBD).
Working in the Not for Profit sector, this is a new role, where you will have the chance to shape the current and future direction of the IT Department and ensure it is adding real value to the business.
The IT Manager is a key leadership position within the company. You will be primarily responsible for assisting, leading, planning and coordinating the day to day IT functions and services and provides hands-on technical expertise to ensure outcomes are successfully achieved. Indeed, the IT Manager will provide technical support and guidance to the rest of the team and will play a key role in ensuring staff are provided with adequate supervision.
Responsibilities will include
- Leadership and management of the growing IT team (currently 10 in the IT team).
- IT Operations Management
- IT Project Management
- IT Risk and Compliance
- Continuous Improvement
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years' experience managing an IT team from a medium to large-sized enterprise.
- Proven experience as a dynamic leader, developing and enhancing the teams' capability towards a high performing team culture.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, manage and report in IT processes through KPI's and metrics.
- Experience in successfully delivering services within IT Service Management frameworks and SLAs.
- Experience in reviewing and optimising ICT across an organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in developing business plans and strategies to support organisational strategy and implementation of projects
- High level of understanding of and experience in core technology concepts and principles underpinning modern enterprise level IT networks, operations, and service delivery.
- High level knowledge of the issues involved in the development, maintenance and management of information systems, infrastructure and services.
- Extensive knowledge of current emerging technologies such as cloud-based applications and IT issues such as cybersecurity.
This is rare opportunity in Adelaide to join a growing, community focussed 'not for profit', where you can really add value to the company and the communities it serves.
Salary packaging, 5 weeks annual leave and a range of other benefits are all on offer, on top of a salary commensurate with your skills and experience.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration, or you can call Matthew Chatterton on 08 8112 7404 for further details.
SA: LHS 296564