Our client is looking for an "Head of IT" who will be responsible for all aspects of IT strategy, projects and operations. The organisation is very reputable and continuously growing through market share and acquisition.
In this integral position, you will be instrumental to the success of the business by ensuring active business engagement across project and operational aspects of the team's work.
- Develop and implement the end-to-end IT Strategy.
- Analyse business requirements with key stakeholders across the organisation to identify growth opportunities and develop solutions.
- Bring leadership, initiative, and innovation to a well-established but receptive team environment.
- Build and manage relationships with external and internal stakeholders such as C-Suite, GMs and heads of departments.
- Executive reporting.
- Establish and oversee programs of work
- Business case generation
- 4 direct reports - team of 8 - could grow to 15 very quick
What will you bring with your experience?
- Established leadership
- A pragmatic and commercially oriented approach
- The desire to build relationships and foster development of your team and the business
- Ability to operate in an ever growing/changing organisation
The successful applicant will ideally have Retail or related industry experience.