Our client, a large Australian company and leader in its manufacturing sector is seeking to engage an experienced IT Manager to join them at the very beginning of major ICT change estimated to involve up to 5 years of project deployment.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 3+ years total IT Management experience
- Hands-on Infrastructure experience is required
- Core infrastructure skill requirements are Microsoft: Exchange, AD, SQL and office 365.
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Impeccable communications skills
- Flexible attitude to all work duties - can do attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment