Peoplebank are recruiting for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer AND an IT Technical Lead on 4 months contract based in Adelaide.
Working from home is an option, with some site visitd around Adelaide required on an ad-hoc basis.
Both roles, will be seeing you work across various projects with server, desktop, network and communications skills. The successful candidate needs to hit the ground running to work on and complete current outstanding projects.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of telecommunication, network, server and storage concepts and principles and of current technology developments.
- Experience developing, implementing and evaluating complex ICT infrastructure projects and services that deliver integrated and fit for purpose infrastructure solutions, including identifying, analysing and documenting all aspects of an organisations software and hardware stack.
- Experience in vendor and stakeholder engagement, including coordinating suppliers of third party hardware services and ensuring infrastructure deployment activities are delivered in accordance with agreed service level standards within a large, outsourced and complex organisation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ICT infrastructure deployment planning and implementation methodologies, practices and activities.
- Significant knowledge of ICT infrastructure solution design, acquisition, integration and management and knowledge of related government policy and agency procedures.
- For the Technical Lead role -
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration
SA: LHS 296564