Peoplebank have been exclusively retained to recruit a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer to work on an initial 6 month contract (with a view to long term or a permanent role), for a company based in the beautiful region of Mclaren Vale.
As the sole IT Resource on site, you will be responsible for a wide range of hands-on technical tasks, as well as liaising with a number of external IT vendors. This will be across a number of new and exciting projects, as well as BAU IT admin tasks.
Joining this growing company at a vital time in it's IT Journey, you will have a real opportunity to help shape the current and future direction of IT for this company.
- Be responsible for the design, implementation and transformation of network technologies and cloud-based services, and ensuring that they meet the business requirements
- Develop and maintain robust and achievable project plans, delivering agreed scope within timeline and budget
- Establish and maintain detailed technical project documentation
- Regular and timely reporting and communication of project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to stakeholders and staff
- Manage continuous maintenance of systems and services during and post implementation
- Support all information technology systems to ensure high service availability and business continuity
- Implement and improve data backup and long-term data archiving processes
Skills and Experience required
- 3rd level IT Systems administrative experience (projects and BAU)
- Extensive experience with Linux and Windows server systems, including Active Directory
- High level knowledge and experience in network configuration i.e. VLANs, ACLs, routing, etc.
- Experience with backup, disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity planning (BCP)
- Experience managing projects across some of the following: IT integration, migration, transformation, cloud, application, and security projects
- Excellent communicator and strong stakeholder engagement
- Can work autonomously, high level of self-discipline and initiative
- Analytical skills and a practical approach to solving business problems
- Attention to detail, passionate about documentation
This is an exciting and relatively unique role, so if you want to add real value to a company as it transforms its ICT, then APPLY NOW for my immediate consideration.
Or you can contact Matthew Chatterton on 08 8112 7404 for a confidential chat about the role.
SA: LHS 296564