About the Company
Our client is a well established and successful importer, distributor and manufacturer of well known brands of painting tools, acessories and kaboodle. They supply leading retailers, including Bunnings and other specialist retailers, throughout Australia and New Zealand, with operations in the UK and manufacturing across Australia.
About the role
An excellent career opportunity in a company that is displaying strong growth, perfect for a self-motivated individual with strong communication skills and preferrably with previous IT Help Desk support experience. The role also requires:
- Permanent Residency
- Valid Victoria Driver's License (and reliable car)
- Work between Hawthorn East and Campbellfield offices
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure & Network Manager, you will be a flexible team player, with commitment and potential and be prepared to undertake a variety of Level 1 & Level 2 Help desk support duties for our local and remote users Australia wide, in New Zealand and in the UK, in a dynamic, fast paced team environment. This will involve a variety of Mobile device support, troubleshooting duties, Installation, User maintenance on active directory and more.
Skills and experience
- A relevant IT qualification or Microsoft Certification(s);
- Previous face to face and over the phone Help Desk/Desktop support experience including: hardware, software and peripherals.
- Candidates with previous experience in an in-house Help Desk/Desktop support role would be preferred;
- Experience in a Windows operating environment and supporting MS Office 2010, 2013 and 2016 is preferred;
- Knowledge of and experience in troubleshooting DHCP, DNS and VPN would be well regarded;
- Experience troubleshooting network technologies including LAN, WIFI and 3G/4G mobile phones
- Strong communication skills and an ability to maintain strong relationships with a range of key stakeholders;
- A strong customer focus and problem solving skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.