Do you have prior experience working within a technical contact centre or helpdesk role?
Or perhaps you have recently completed your IT studies (or near completed) and are looking to launch your IT career?
Are you seeking the opportunity to work with one of Australia's most trusted and recognised organisations within the corporate sector, in a role where full training and support will be provided?
If you answered yes to the above and are a confident communicator with an excellent attitude towards providing high levels of customer service, then read on!
One of Australia's most reputable organisations has fantastic opportunities for either experienced IT Helpdesk candidates or for those that have recently completed or near completed their IT studies. Both permanent full time and part time roles are available with 20 hours per week being offered for the part time roles, often suited to current students.
Ideally you may have already gained experience in a customer service role and be able to demonstrate professional and confident communication skills as well as be be self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude. Your computer competency coupled with your enthusiasm for customer service and passion for all things techy will see you succeed in this role.
To be successful you will demonstrate the following:
- Have prior IT experience or be a current IT student or recent graduate
- A high level of computer literacy with an ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Be a quick learner with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to follow structured processes and procedures
- Show initiative in the resolution of customer related issues
- Excellent interpersonal and confident communication skills, demonstrating exceptional telephone manner
- Be genuine in seeking a permanent part time opportunity and committed to a long term opportunity
What's in it for you?
- Launch your career in IT where ongoing training and development is offered, with one of Australia's most highly regarded organisations
- Excellent incentives - be rewarded by greater earning potential
- Work for an organisation that's truly focused on their people
- Working for a mature organisation a range of employee benefits are on offer
You will participate in a 7 day shift roster and hours of work could be between 6am to 10.40pm. There is some flexibility in your availability to work around study timetables or other commitments.
Please be advised a police clearance will also be required.
To be considered for these opportunities, please APPLY today or for more information, please call our office on (08) 8112 7400 and ask for either Katrina or Karen.