Our client is a well-known Victorian government agency who is currently seeking an IT Governance Lead to join their Information technology services team.
You will be responsible for leading and implementing our clients approach to information and cyber security, ensuring it aligns with Victorian government requirements, is fit for purpose and suits our clients environment.
- Deliver a consolidated approach to managing governance and risk across the Business Information Technology Services team, ensuring it meets user needs and is consistent with IT and business strategy.
- Proactively identify, record, mitigate and manage both local and enterprise level risks associated with IT services and solutions.
- Ensure agency compliance with the Victorian Protective Data Security Framework (VPDSF)
- Lead Agency strategy and ongoing solution relating to information and cyber security and associated processes and activities, including disaster recovery
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and processes to ensure the effective operation of Agency IT functions
Key selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated experience developing and applying governance controls and procedures in a technical environment, preferably using COBIT 5
- Proven experience developing and managing information and cyber security strategy and procedures
- Proven experience developing and implementing information and records management solutions to meet business needs and strategy
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver fit for purpose solutions to meet business needs
- Technical capability, knowledge and experience of information technology including Microsoft architecture and cloud-based solutions
- Awareness and experience with current and emerging risks across the technology sector, with the ability to translate these into local solutions
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities for flexible working arrangements to support work/life balance
- Salary packaging of superannuation and moto vehicle novated leases
- An annual performance and development scheme, with performance scheme, with performance-based salary increases.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Ben Neal and quote job #102543