Peoplebank has a long-established relationship with one of the most prominent global IT Services brands.
Our client, a global leader in IT Services has multiple opportunities for deployment engineers with previous hardware (Point of Sales), PC or Server skills to join a team that delivers desktop and POS rollouts across companies in the professional services and retail sectors. POS installations are usually conducted after hours to minimise shut down time for their retail clients (eg 5pm until 11pm).
We are seeking candidates who are keen for casual work assignments under the Business Equipment Award in the Adelaide metro area, with some intrastate travel, and occasional travel to the Northern Territory.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Field Deployment - POS/Desktops Rollouts
- Deployment work in a retail & Corporate environment
- Sound Knowledge with POS/Desktop Hardware
- Sound Knowledge with POS/Desktop Operating Systems
- Printer Installations and Configurations
- Sound Networking Skills
- Sound IT Troubleshooting Skills
- Candidate must have their own car as they will be travelling between sites.
- Contractors can claim:
- Travel time to and from site and between sites
- KMs to and from site and between sites
- A police check will be required before commencement.
- As per our clients WHS requirements proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Status will be required.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please APPLY NOW or call Craig Salmon on (08) 8112 7403.
SA: LHS 296564