IT Field Support Officer - Geraldton
The Field Support Officers will be responsible for Business-as-Usual ICT activities in Geraldton.
This means on the ground support at different client locations and office employees.
Provide additional ICT support during the Windows 10 rollout in our clients Command Centre.
This position will work with the Central Office ICT Manager and day to day activities will include.
- Imaging of computers in the Command Centre (to Windows 10).
- Providing training and support for the Command Centre employees
- Providing first level support including incident recording, problem, resolution (including remote support) and escalation across a variety of computing and communications environments while adhering to established incident management processes.
- Complete assigned tasks, incident escalations, resolution, and queue management via HPSM.
- Develops and maintains effective, customer focussed communications with all users of the service.
- Providing ICT support to metropolitan staff.
- Competitive rate
- Long term contract
- Ongoing career opportunities in WA
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
- Flexible working arrangements
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (213658)