IT Field Support Officer -Regional WA
The Windows 10 Field Support Officer will be responsible for deploying Windows 10 in WA. You will report into the Senior Project Officer and be part of the Windows 10 Upgrade Project!
Travel allowances, flights, accommodation, and meal allowances provided.
This position will work with the Central Office ICT Manager and day to day activities will include.
- Imaging of computers in the Command Centre (to Windows 10).
- Providing training and support for the Command Centre employees
- Providing first level support including incident recording, problem, resolution (including remote support) and escalation across a variety of computing and communications environments while adhering to established incident management processes.
- Complete assigned tasks, incident escalations, resolution, and queue management via HPSM.
- Develops and maintains effective, customer focussed communications with all users of the service.
- Providing ICT support to metropolitan staff.
- Competitive rate
- Long term contract
- Ongoing career opportunities
- Inclusive work culture
- Flexible working arrangements
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (213657)