Our Federal Government client is seeking a EAI Technology Specialist to work together with the business lines to design, build, test and maintain the information systems.
This is an initial 12 Months contract with 2x12 months possible extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As an EAI Technology Specialist you will:
- Analyse, design, build, test and support deployments of new solutions, enhancements and fixes to IIB10 Broker based solutions, as well as associated infrastructure when required
- Provide advice on various aspects of the IIB10 Broker, Message Queues V8.0 & V89.1 and Flows such as administration, problem/performance analysis and resolution
- Provide production system support, and user support in line with the Agreement
- Maintain a very good knowledge of the EST development life cycle methodology, standards and patterns in delivering solutions
You will have the below Technical skills:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in WMB v7.0/IIB V 10.0 and WMQ version 8 and 9
- Extensive knowledge and experience in IBM MQ, WMB and IIB tools Tivoli Omegamon, Tivoli Editor, RFHUtility, FTP, Qload, SaveQmgr, IIB Tool kit, WMB Toolkit, ODBC SQL (connection SQL database)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in MQSC and MQSI commands
- Knowledge and experience in application developer in WMB and IIB
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidate must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #203967.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.