Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled IT Digital Architect to help with uplifting and modernising its platforms to continue to provide trusted and highly available digital services, as well as expand service offerings and capabilities.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience in digital transformation
- Highly skilled in preparation and presentation of strategic presentations to steering committees and executive owners.
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting technical specifications, standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides.
- Strong understanding of cloud native characteristics and how architectures can deliver them
- Exposure to Agile / SCRUM environments
- Good understanding of high availability and resilient environments is a plus
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205259
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.