Based in the Brisbane office of this large national organisation, this role will be part of the first online community for the organisation. It will involve a forum which aims to provides a safe, moderated space to chat about issues and find answers through conversation. This online engagement tool provides real time insights into what matters to the community. Reporting to a digital experience lead, you will be joining a team that manages the design and development of the platform with a focus on continuously optimising the user experience.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Applying technical skills to design, implement and support workable development solutions within a salesforce environment to meet business requirements
- Using data driven insights to develop innovative solutions to continuously improve the platform and user experience
- Being accountable for the prioritisation and delivery of backlog items, ensuring they meet organisational standards and are in line with the organisations vision
- Being a clear communicator, who can translate complex terms into easy to understand communications that outline impacts of change to stakeholders and minimising impacts to users.
- Adhering to pathway to production, including rigorous testing and approvals.
- Working within the organisations security requirements, maintaining a security-first approach.
- Actively participating in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
- Taking the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution
- Developing and maintaining necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
To be successful in this role you must have:
- GitHub experience
- Experience with professional deployment schedules and procedures
- Understanding of the Digital Service Standard
- Understanding of WCAG accessibility standards
- The following would be advantageous:
- Salesforce development experience
- SOQL / SQL Experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Automated test scripting
- Please note due to client requirements, we can only consider candidates with Australian Citizenship or baseline security clearance for this role
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 3003 7629 quoting reference 239982.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. Please note applications for this role close Wednesday 13th October