- Great Career Prospects
- Location: North Ryde
Our client is currently looking for an IT Contract and Licensing Analyst on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop, negotiate and manage relationships, contracts and licence agreements with key IT vendors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop collaborative and constructive relationships with vendors
- Monitor and manage key vendor relationships including performance and adherence to contractual agreements
- Manage software licenses and be the first point of contact for software renewal and related activity such as audit.
- Conduct software audits
- Proactively identify cost saving opportunities
- Ensures budgets are set appropriately and then clearly tracked and delivered
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in either Commerce, Law, Business Administration, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Previous experience as an IT contract and Licensing Analyst
- Contract management experiences
- Strong spreadsheet and financial modelling skill
- Software licencing experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
Our client is looking to organise interviews next week. APPLY NOW!!