An industry leading client in WA is seeking an experienced IT Contract Manager with end to end contract management experience for an initial 3 month contract based in the Perth CBD.
The IT Contract Manager will be responsible for supporting the preparation of proposals, evaluation of responses and negotiation of contracts in order to drive efficiencies and improvements across the ICT supplier base. It will also support the engagement with and effective governance of key ICT suppliers, service providers and realisation of benefits identified as part of specific sourcing decisions.
- Deliver sustainable, commercially sound and acceptable contracts;
- Assist in improving overall risk management, procurement and corporate governance in all commercial arrangements;
- Contribute to sourcing initiatives to achieve best value outcomes;
- Manage realisation of financial, strategic and operational benefits identified as part of business cases supporting the outsourcing of specific services;
- Manage financial performance to ensure that services are delivered within budget;
- Facilitate effective governance, in line with contemporary best practice, to maintain health of the engagement and alignment to evolving business needs;
- Monitor and manage risk to ensure the risk profile of the sourcing portfolio remains acceptable;
- Manage definition and execution of additional service or variations to the contract.
- Extensive experience in ICT contract management, project management, solution or relevant service delivery positions;
- Must be able to demonstrate commercial ICT contract management experience;
- Ability to form strong relationships and communicate effectively with business stakeholders;
- Broad understanding of information technology and industry trends;
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills coupled with demonstrated commercial acumen;
- Strong facilitation / negotiation, influencing, conflict resolution and problem solving skills;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Law, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Work for a leading WA company and household name;
- Fantastic company culture;
- Perth CBD location.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required for this position, please apply now with a suitable resume.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - 08 9423 1400 - (Job reference:193614)