Our Federal Government Client is seeking skilled IT Cloud Technical Specialists to engage in the following deliverables:
- Participate and represent Cloud Services across technical meeting/working groups to develop strategic direction on various technical aspects impacting application cloud migration including over a protected cloud
- Document "How To" documents for enabling PaaS services within the Department
- Working with Security Architecture to break down high level roadmap into manageable project solutions over the medium term
- Execution of hands on build of cloud security technologies
- Work with Department Application Teams to define Application Cloud Architecture for applications in scope a cloud migration.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience working in AWS and Azure Secure Cloud environments
- Strong Linux and Ansible skills
- Good experience in networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing.
- Ability to identify common risks in the Cloud, and formulate and execute cloud strategies
- Ability in deploying logging and monitoring tools over large deployments and automating event response
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205106
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.