Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled IT Change Manager who has experience with cyber security programs or similar programs. This will involve focusing on the people side of change - identifying the impact on people, ensuing they are prepared and handling any resistance to the change.
As a change manager for the Cyber Security Program you will play a key role in the success of the Information and Cyber Security branch initiatives.
- This includes managing change across business process, technologies, branch structure, job roles and systems.
- This role will assist project teams to effectively communicate and manage change
- Evaluating the impact of planned organisational change
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics
- Assist with realising program benefits and return on investment, and to manage the impact of process and digital changes to staff and clients.
- You will implement change management strategies to ensure a faster rate of adoption while minimising resistance.
This role will require working closely with both the Program Manager and the IT Project Managers and will engage with a number of key project stakeholders and requires a strong understanding of the impact of change and expertise in minimising the negative effects and maximising the benefits of change.
This is a June'2020 start 12 months contract with possible extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience in a Change Manager role and applying change management principles and best practices
- Experience working on Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in program management in multi IT vendor environments
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to influence others
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of digital literacy and models such as Agile
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #203607.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.