Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled Change and Release Management coordinator, to provide support to the Change team and Change Managers, facilitating change risk analysis and communication across a multi-vendor environment.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months with Possible 2 x 12 Month Extension Option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in IT change and release management practices
- Foundation Certificate in ITIL v3 or V4 (desirable) or other best practice Change & Release Management methodologies
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes and their practical application in an enterprise environment
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with operating in an agile delivery environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #206539
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.