Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for an IT Change Analyst to join their team for an initial 3 months + extensions
- Assist the Change Management team in the maintenance and expansion of a ServiceNow Change Management tool
- Work with IT stakeholders - Manage expectations of key support stakeholders (including internal and external delivery teams), drive change and negotiate successful outcomes within complex changes.
- Ensure organisational awareness and oversee effective process governance, ensuring continued delivery of this service uplift
- Facilitate the CAB (Change Advisory Board) meetings including preparation of CAB agenda and outcomes.
- Identify risks, issues and mitigating actions around Change including embargos, restriction periods and feedback on quality of data within individual records
Skills and Experience required:
- 3-5 year experience in a Service Level Management role or more extensive Service Management experience in other disciplines that utilise SLM
- Process ownership/management and governance experience
- Strong Comms & Stakeholder engagement skills
If this sounds like you, Please APPLY NOW!! Job ref #242739