Peoplebank are exclusively partnering with an Adelaide based company to recruit an IT Business Solutions Manager on a permanent basis.
Working in this commercially minded, NFP business, you will be reporting to the COO and be responsible for:
- Providing leadership to a talented and diverse IT Solutions team of 3.
- Work extensively with external IT Vendor partners
- Project and Portfolio management
- Business Process and Systems Analysis
To be suitable for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of effective leadership within a project leadership, systems implementation or business improvement environment
- A sound understanding of contemporary IT practices and tools
- Knowledge and application of sound project management practices and demonstrated expertise in the delivery of organisational business improvement and systems implementation projects
- Proven track record in business process and systems analysis
- The ability to identify and apply effective change management strategies across disciplines
- Well-developed communication skills - verbal, written and team presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective business relationships
- Demonstrated track record of detailed organisation skills including the ability to monitor workflow and allocated work tasks for completion within critical timeframes
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, adapt to changing business processes and grasp complex procedures or business rules
- Strong problem solving skills including potential problem analysis and analytic trouble shooting
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting tasks and responsibilities
- Experience in coaching and developing team members with differing skill sets
- Ability to be able to provide meaningful and genuine feedback to team members for the purpose of team improvement and development
This is a truly rare opportunity to join a stable South Australian based company, that was founded over 80 years ago, and now operates nationwide after enjoying steady growth for the last 20 years.
We our shortlisting for the next two weeks, with interviews to be held by our client before the end of Ocotber, so don't delay and APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
SA: LHS 296564