Peoplebank are recruiting for a number of IT Business Analysts to work for one of our best clients, based in Sunny South Australia!
You will need to be a skilled and experience IT Business Analyst and hold Australian citizenship to be eligible for these roles, due to relevant clearances required.
As an ICT Business Analysts, you will:
- understand technology deep enough to know the possibilities offered by technology, to be able to evaluate applicability and benefits in specific business situations.
- Undertake complex analysis work to understand how my client functions in order to achieve its purpose and goals.
- Develop an understanding of the current state of a number of systems, or identifying future business needs in order to meet their purpose.
- ICT Business analyst staff elicit and define detailed requirements and validate solutions that meet business needs, goals, or objectives.
- They often play a central role in aligning the needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology or business activities and may serve as a translator between different stakeholder groups.
- Provide direction to business and project teams, contributes and follows standards and proactively escalates issues concerning the management and support of day to day operational tasks.
Key duties/tasks include, but not limited to:
- Elicit requirements through various methods (workshops, interviews, meetings, research, discovery)
- Provide traceability of requirements between need - requirements - business rules - solution design - solution specs - UAT Test case
- Create validation / acceptance criteria based on requirements
- business process 'as is/to be' diagrams
- Working with development teams throughout the lifecycle ie. understanding key design concepts and can comfortably engage technical analysts and developers to establish a view of the end product (target state) and how it will operate
So if you are a skilled IT Business Analyst looking for a challenging role, then APPLY NOW
Or you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402