- Large Local NSW Government Organisation
- Upgrade ERP Financial system to Cloud
- 12 Month Contract - Sydney CBD / WFH
Our Client is a large Local NSW Government Organisation who requires an IT Business Analyst to prepare deliverables to upgrade their Financial Portfolio (ERP Solution) to cloud.
- Preparation of project Business Cases, Requirements and Process Maps of IT development services.
- Working across a diverse range of projects at any one time, preparing deliverables based on project scope.
- This includes (but not limited to) upgrading the Financial p/f (ERP Solution) to cloud.
- Market investigation documents such as EOI's & RFP's, developing testing business change management documentation and facilitating those processes.
- Establish effective relationships with various stakeholders
Skills and experience:
- Solid ERP experience specifically the financial module.
- Experience as a BA in a ERP/Cloud migration
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in working as an IT Business Analyst
- Experience with preparation and facilitation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOI's & RFP's, developing testing business change management documentation
- High level interpersonal and team management/stakeholder engagement skills
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.