Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and proficient Business Analyst for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with long-term extension options and is working from our Client's offices in South Canberra.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are a minimum Baseline clearance to apply.
Within this role you will support their project manager and business sponsors to ensure that the project meets the needs of the Client. This role will include liaising across a broad range of stakeholders such as business subject matter experts, senior executives, IT technical teams and external stakeholders.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Collaborate with members of the team as well as stakeholder user groups to gather and analyse end user requirements and manage associated risks
- Develop high quality requirements documentation including User stories that reflect User and business needs
- Support the development and implementation of the solution to meet business requirements
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 5+ years' experience in a senior business analyst role, working in large scale agile ICT projects
- Experience producing detailed requirements including business process models, use cases and User Stories as well as designing and facilitating user research workshops with stakeholders across all levels
- The ability to communicate and work effectively within a multidisciplinary and blended team environment
- Experience with Agile design and delivery methodology to deliver digital solutions including documentation consistent with an industry standard agile approach
- Experience with Microsoft Products specifically Dynamics 365, Power BI and Azure products
- Experience using agile delivery tools such as ALM Octane and the proven ability to utilise MS Visio or EA SPARX
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 196213.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.