Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and proficient Business Analyst for a long-term contract role. This is an initial 12-month engagement, with long-term extension options and is working from our Client's offices in the Parliamentary Triangle.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain an AGSVA NV2 clearance to apply.
Within this role you will provide support to deliver and maintain a range of business-critical applications. You will elicit business requirements, both functional and non-functional and provide stakeholder analysis and transition requirements.
In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and assisting with product backlogs such as research, theme/epics, user stories, business process modelling, business rules, data definition and acceptance criteria
- Developing/refining personas, user journeys, user stories and other product backlogs
- Facilitating workshops, working in Agile projects and developing UAT scenarios
- Working with the Product Owner/s, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Developers, Testers and Architects
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of five years' experience working as a Business Analyst in an IT Environment.
- Experience working within Agile projects and with a development team, ensuring delivery of business analysis artefacts, tools and techniques
- Experience in workshop facilitation and analysing the right problem set, presenting to Stakeholders as required
- Experience in the application development lifecycle processes using agile methodologies
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 196217.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.