Primary purpose of the role:
The role is to assist with the implementation of a procurement framework within the IT Directorate
Implementation of a Procurement Dashboard
- Assist with the implementation of a Procurement Dashboard to provided status information on inflight procurement activities for Projects, scheduled, BAU and software procurement activities.
- Assist with setup, enhancement and automation of regular reporting outputs; tailor reports and dashboards for specific requirements; and ensure regular and ad-hoc reports are accurate and satisfy end user requirements.
Implementation of a Procurement Framework
- Provide business analysis, including consulting with key stakeholders to identify business requirements, to contribute to the enhancement of procurement process by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities.
- Work on templates with initial focus on first phase of framework and ITD business requirements gathering and assist with the implementation of those templates through presentations and documentations.
- Review other procurement templates to assist with the integration within the framework and ensure compliance to procurement governance.
- 6+ years' experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Strong general IT background including experience of IT infrastructure and operations; ITIL/ITSM experience is desirable
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in technology, business or related field
- Experienced of procurement, project and change management processes and methodologies
- Excellent documentation skills and trained expertise in Business & Solution Requirements Analysis
- Experienced in facilitation of cross-functional stakeholder interviews and workshops to elicit business requirements and/or obtain stakeholder agreement / approval of deliverables
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 194091.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).