About the Company :
One of our premium clients based in Sydney is looking for an IT Business Analyst. The contract is for 12 months where you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
About the role :
The IT Business Analyst will have at least 10 years' experience in analysing and preparing, business requirements, design, system integration, data migration requirements. In addition, preparation test scripts, support and manage UAT as required. Implementation of systems under a SaaS platform would be highly desirable.
- In collaboration with the Product Owners, prepare and deliver the business functions and processes required for the program.
- Conduct investigative work to determine business requirements, specify effective business process and determine options for solutions, including recommendations to ensure seamless delivery of project to timelines and budgets.
- Support requirements traceability for the end-to-end program.
- Prepare and provide advice and guidance to the technical teams in understanding business processes and requirements to ensure seamless delivery.
- Support business processes work for assigned area(s) including creation, review and endorsement of processes by business process owners.
- Apply strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ensuring any program challenges are understood and a robust approach/solution is developed.
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in working as an IT Business Analyst, including gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases etc.
- Experience in the implementation of Venue Management, Major Events and Leisure systems is highly desired.
- Mix of Technical and functional experience will be ideal.
- Have hands on experience with system upgrades, system/data migration and integration
- Prepared test scripts, supported and managed UAT's and transition to production
- Having worked with Enterprise Application Implementation space in the most recent projects.
- Prepare high quality business and technical documentation
- Establish effective relationships in order to facilitate fast decision making to meet deliverables and schedules
- Work on projects which delivered best of breed solutions. Exposure to RFT procurement processes.
- Great attention to details to deliver documents supported by facts and measurable figures.
- Understanding of Technical and well as Functional requirement gathering.
- Strong knowledge of integration technologies (Middleware)
- BABOK or similar certification highly regarded
- Proficiency in the use of Office 365 applications, Visio and SharePoint
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 240160.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.