Primary purpose of the role
The Business Analyst/Consultant - ICT reviews and analyses the organisations' business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic ICT objectives are met
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining business priorities
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues
- Provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions
- Establish relationships with stakeholders to develop trust and ensure reliable and accurate information
- Distil business needs to identify fit for purpose options
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU APPLY NOW!!!