Our client is seeking experienced Business Analysts or Senior Business Analysts who have worked on information cyber security programs that required the interpretation of security operations and the changing of processes and technology to meet new capabilities.
The position will perform business analysis and process review to identify and develop business and functional requirements specifications. Business Analysts may be allocated to other projects as required to support ad-hoc analysis or process modelling tasks.
This role will require working closely with both the Program Manager and the IT Project Managers and will engage with a number of key project stakeholders and understanding of integration architecture technologies.
The Business Analyst has the following accountabilities:
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping
- Demonstrated experience facilitation workshops
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and producing high quality
- Documentation including requirements, guidelines, and operation procedures
- Experience delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in a Business Analyst role working in the IT and/or Cyber Security industry
- Experience preferred working on IT and/or Cyber Security Programs
- Experience working on IT Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in program management in multi IT vendor arrangements
- Strong business stakeholder experience, particularly with cyber security, risk and compliance
Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident presentation skills to peers and senior management
- Ability to work seamlessly with both internal and external branch stakeholders
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- A pragmatic approach to delivery methodology versus meeting delivery milestones
- Ability to respond to change with flexibility and adaptability
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 207408
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.