- Large Federal Government Department
- UCD - User Centred Design and Process Modelling
- 6 Months Contract - Sydney CBD - Australian Citizens only
Our client is a large Federal Government Department requiring an IT Business Analyst to act as the IT SME during the design, build and testing of IT solutions to business problems using a UCD approach.
- Working closely with business SMEs and IT development teams to elicit and analyse business requirements through structured conversations and workshops with stakeholders.
- Specifying Requirements and User stories (business, functional and non-functional) - documenting the requirements and acceptance criteria
- Developing User Interface Designs - utilising User Centred Design (UCD) principles and practices to design User Interfaces that conform to industry-based and Australian Government Accessibility and Usability principles, practices and guidelines.
- Facilitating working with business SMEs to elicit requirements and in conjunction with developers present proofs of concepts/prototypes to support these requirements.
- Improving the overarching Business Analysis capability by building employee knowledge and skills as well as developing, implementing, and supporting methodologies, standards, and tools for requirements, process management and data management.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent technical specialist knowledge of IT SDLC with Agile methodology experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills sets with eliciting, documenting and managing requirements.
- Excellent technical skills in process modelling (including experience utilising BPMN or LEAN principles) and data analysis and modelling.
- Good UCD (User Centred Design) skills and the ability to apply them to UI/UX design.
- Excellent application of analytical and problem solving skills in IT systems and IT delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder management and liaison skills.
- Good knowledge of, or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the Department's systems and underlying technologies such as Microsoft Dynamics, Java, Siebel/Oracle fusion, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), PeopleSoft, and Lotus Notes is preferable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 205810
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.