Our Federal Government Client is urgently seeking an experienced and detail-oriented IT Business Analyst for a short-term contract role, working in Canberra's CBD.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking analysis of business functions, processes and associated needs/capabilities, to define user requirements suitable for use to build test cases.
- Liaising with business and technical areas to facilitate timely resolution of issues as they arise.
- Development of technical and non-technical standard operating procedures.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated IT Business Analysis experience of 5+ years working across business-focused and technical domains
- Strong written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong stakeholder engagement abilities, demonstrating influencing and negotiating skills with excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience working with all levels of staff to understand their requirements and capture them into a complete and holistic requirement set.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 Job Reference: 189649.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.