Leading Australian brand seeks a talented IT Automation Engineer to join their growing team. Your primary purpose will be to manage the Performance of IT applications.
- Establish and execute test strategy and test plan for performance and load testing and maintain and document performance results at relevant tiers of the application stack
- Collect all key performance measurements to be interpreted to present performance characteristics and trends of applications
- Integrate performance tests into build pipelines to provide frequent, relevant feedback to associated delivery teams
- Support delivery teams in the root cause analysis of the results
- Lead the company vision, strategy, and values within the team and across the organisation
Skills and experience:
- Significant experience working in a large organisation, preferably retail
- Dynatrace experience - must have!
- Experience using Silk Performer, JMeter, Splunk, Selenium a positive
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field
- Experience in performance diagnosis "Root Cause" analysis activities
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Tools
- Strong experience in LoadRunner/Performance Center script creation
- A desire to work across multiple software development languages like Ruby, Node, Go
- Expertise working with multiple types of datastores (MSSQL, RDBMS, NoSql, search, analytics)
- Previous experience with AWS components such as EC2, RDS, S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis
- Strong expertise in profiling and optimizing Java code and JVM
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Clear communicator - Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you have the skills and experience apply now, as this opportunity won't be around for long.