Join an excitiing team in Audit with a Queenland Government organisation,
- Assessing Information Systems Risks and Controls
- Undertaking Interviews and or Investigations
- Ensure Adherence to Australian Auditing and Accounting Standards
Reporting to an Audit Supervisor you will be apart of a larger team, you will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, business acumen and sound knowledge of business systems.
Qualification / Professional Registration would be highly desirable.
Possession of an appropriate tertiary qualification in one of the areas:
- Information Technology
- Business management
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- IPA Status with Institute of Public Accountants
Experience undertaking internal controls assurance engagements is an advantage. It is also acknowledged that enhanced work performance can result from other learning experiences.
Apply Now! Alternatively contact Thomas Rapley on 3319 7549 quoting reference number: 186346