Large global business consulting and internal audit firm based in the Sydney CBD are looking for a IT Audit and Consulting Senior Consultant for direct supervision of Consultants in executing IT assurance project work plans.
REQUIRED GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
* Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Must have ability to multi-task * Experience and knowledge of the IIA methodology and the internal audit lifecycle
* Experience with developing technology risk and control matrices
* High attention to detail and ability to develop and review audit work papers
* Prior project management and supervisory skills
* Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
REQUIRED INDUSTRY / TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* A diverse skill base in both IT auditing and information systems
* Knowledge of IT auditing processes and methodologies, including process mapping
* Knowledge and experience relating to at least two of the following areas:-
o Technology governance
o IT operations / IT service management
o Project assurance
o Data governance / management
o Application audits in particular SAP or Oracle ERPs o Asset management / Infrastructure
o IT Risk and controls (including ITGC and SOX)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geetha Menon quoting reference 212262.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.