- 3 year contract
- CBD Based
- Federal Government
A Federal Government Agency undergoing growth has a requirement for an experienced IT Audit Manager to lead their IT Auditing within outheir AUdit branch.
The role will be responsible for the below;
- Coordinate and direct complex IT and project management audits of programs, processes, systems and functions to provide assurance that risks facing the Agency are being properly addressed and managed
- Provide leadership and be accountable for managing allocated resources, developing strategies and evaluating business outcomes
- Accountable for completion of work within set timeframes, guide and mentor less experienced employees, work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
- Plan, coordinate and prepare high-level papers and reports, discuss findings and assist and develop others in the preparation of internal audits"
The successful candidates will have the following skills/Experience;
- Extensive experience in leading IT audit teams and IT audits preferably in Government or Financial Services.
- Appropriate IT audit qualifications, e.g. CISA (preferred, if not there will be an expectation to obtain it), CIA, etc.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information please call John Cassisi quoting reference : 187941