My client, one of the big 4 banks in Australia are looking to bring on a talented IT Audit Manager to work in a high-performing team.
We are looking for someone who will share our passion for delivering impeccable results to key stakeholders. You will have a keen eye for detail with strong communication and relationship skills.
You will be responsible for the management and planning of Technology audits and will need to keep up-to-date with new regulations and emerging technologies and how any related risks would impact the business.
- Identify key technology risks within the ausit unit and evaluate the effectiveness of controls to manage risks
- Document work performed and gather evidence to support conclusions and external review
- Completing audits on time and to the highest standards
- Prepare and discuss audit reports and complex issues with management
- Continuously monitor business unit development, activities, issue management, emerging risks or concerns
- Build a culture of continuous improvement by collaborating with and educating peers on best practices
- Ideally 5-7 yrs experience in IT audit or IT security risk
- CISA or CISM qualifications
- Experience in the banking and finance sector
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below with reference number 199010.