IT Asset Risk Management Consultant
- Initial 6 month contract with possible extensions
- Work for a global Resources organisation - Perth CBD based
- Seeking demonstrated experience with IT Asset/Risk Management
A leading Resources client based in the Perth CBD are seeking experienced IT Asset Risk Consultants with strong IT Asset Management, Risk and Audit experience for an initial 6 month contract for a global scale project.
- Strong, recent commercial experience in IT Asset Management, Risk Management and Technology Audits
- Experience with conducting business critical assessments and technology audits/reconciliation
- Demonstrable experience with Risk Management and Asset Lifecycle Management
- Strong understanding of operating in a global IT/OT environments, understanding the risks, cost and performance of IT
- An excellent understanding of documentation of technical and business requirements and, deep analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple senior key stakeholders
- Experience in Resources is highly desirable but not essential
If you are interested and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Chelsea Pak - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 214499)