Peoplebank are recruiting for an IT Asset management analyst to work on a large, complex Program based in Adelaide CBD.
IT Asset Management analyst will be responsible for day to day transactions of IT assets (software, hardware) including advising customers, risk management, internal consultancy, changes to vendor/contracts and maintenance agreements.
The IT Asset Management analyst required for this position must bring, at a minimum
- ITIL or other IT Service Management methodology,
- Advanced knowledge of SAM (software asset management) tools
- Knowledge of Procurement processes
- Strong skills in MS excel
- Continuous improvement mindset
- SAP experience desirable
- Basic understanding of warehousing
- Stakeholder management experience
So, if you are an experienced IT Asset Management looking for a challenging role, then APPLY NOW
Or you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402