Responsibilities are including, but not limited to:
- has IT Architecture or similar experience and industry knowledge
- identifies stakeholders and seeks their input to shape and validate the architecture mode and assists in the development of architecture designs that improve business performance, technology strategy, policies, standards and data security considerations
- is client-focused, and builds strong, collaborative professional relationships with business partners and service providers
- is an excellent communicator who can translate business needs into technical deliverables for developers, and can clearly present complex technical information to various audiences
- actively works with others to share ideas and build capability.
As an IT Architect, you will provide support in one of the following teams:
- Enterprise Architecture Team - encompasses all domain architectures across the enterprise.
- Solution Architecture Team - develops solutions to specific business problems through planning and technical design across data, applications and infrastructure.
- Technology Platform Architecture Team - specialises in technology domains including Network, Gateway, Integration, Datacentre, Storage, mainframe, midrange, Cloud (AWS and Azure).
Various locations are available in ACT, NSW, QLD, SA & VIC
For more information about the role, hit Apply Now or contact Bianca Gabalfin on 02 6245 1738 quoting job number 238632