Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced IT/Enterprise/Chief Architect to review and approve system architectures, high-level designs and related delivery roadmaps. You well also be experienced with architecture presentations, solution demos and cross team interactions / collaboration, manage architecture stakeholders and solution portfolio.
This is a contract role starting in June 2019 for 12 months with 3*12 months extension options and will be located at our Client's office in Canberra CBD.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experienced in creating standards, architecture road
- Experience working on large federal government projects
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- In-depth knowledge and experience within the application architecture domain
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure
- Experience in architectural disciplines across a range of projects and technologies
- Significant experience as an Architect with specific knowledge across Systems Integration, Apps Development, and Infrastructure
- Experience in resolving solution design and architecture contentions with stakeholders
- Extensive related work experience as software architect, software engineer, programmer (e.g 10 years).
- Has expertise in defining enterprise architecture policies, standards, principles, reference architectures and procedures for development
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 195495
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.