Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled IT Architect to Participate and represent Digital Wholesale and Integration Services across technical meeting and working groups to develop strategic direction on various technical aspects.
In This Role you will:
- Create or provide advice/and or guidance on high level technical designs for use when building new services
- Develop blueprints, capability models, operating models and business focused roadmaps
- Alignment with business strategy and direction, ensuring good practice in implementation of solutions
- Lead research activities and provide expert advice on IT directions, strategy, candidate technologies, and the re-use of enterprise IT capabilities within a framework of client policies, priorities, objectives and strategy
- Anticipate future challenges in the client's IT requirements and position the business to meet these challenges and remain up to date with IT industry and market trends, incorporating them into the enterprise architecture
This is a long-term contract opportunity until May 2021, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting technical specifications, standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides.
- Strong understanding of cloud native characteristics and how architectures can deliver them
- Demonstrated knowledge of TOGAF or other architectural frameworks and or methodologies
- Ability to develop, transfer knowledge to others, guide and mentor less experienced employees and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
- Experience in digital transformation
- Apply high level judgement in the assessment of solutions and provide assurance that they comply with the client's enterprise architecture and IT standards Initiate, manage and execute Architecture governance forums
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #203056
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.