Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage an experienced and diligent IT Project Manager with experience across COTS software implementation projects. This is an initial 12-month contract, with extension options and is working from our Client's Canberra city offices.
Within this role you will be working within a newly established project team to manage and deliver concurrent Finance and Asset Management related IT projects. You will be responsible for the development of project documentation and schedules, internal and external stakeholder management and preparing and managing federal government procurement exercises as required.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 5 years' + experience managing the implementation of COTS software applications projects
- Experience in preparing and coordinating government procurement
- Have experience in managing delivery of financial IT systems and experience with Technology One's platform, Finance1
- Have experience in managing delivery of asset management IT systems
- Have the ability to manage vendor relationships in a multi-vendor environment
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 193857
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.