My client, a leading international financial institution are looking to bring on a talented Applications Project Manager to work on a newly formed Risk program for a period of 12 months. The ideal candidate will come from an IT heavy background and be familiar with implementing both applications and infrastructure.
This is a critical role in a newly formed team with opportunity to develop across multiple aspects including strategy, planning as well as business and process improvement. We are looking for a results driven individual who is able to effectively execute business strategies without losing their customer focus.
- Provide communication to all relevant stakeholders around project status, any issues or actionable items, and reporting
- Build and coach multiple project teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop and plan the resources, contingencies and related project management artefacts
- Define and track milestones of the project, evaluating and reporting on overall delivery plan
- Act as a SME for the project across inter-departmental forums
- At least 5 years of experience in a Project Management position
- Knowledge of the Banking and Finance sector, particularly in the risk space
- Exceptional communication skills
- SCRUM, PMP, Agile or similar qualifications
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below, quoting reference number 200612.