Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and meticulous Lead .Net Application Developer to lead projects & activities involving the development & maintenance of their enterprise computer applications.
This is an initial 12 month engagement with 2 x 12-month extension options and is working in Canberra's CBD.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum BASELINE Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Lead projects using the following technologies:
- .Net, C, C#, XML, SQL Server and Microsoft Web Services ASP .NET C#, C++ Microsoft Visual Studio, Java
- Identify problems in application and infrastructure areas and provide technical solutions to resolve these issues.
- Understand and operate within agreed quality standards and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
- Plan, coordinate and undertake all phases of the development lifecycle
- Understand the strategic objectives of stakeholders in the development of products and delivery mechanisms to improve business outcomes
- Engage with stakeholders on complex issues
- Plan and organise large and complex projects in relation to application and production support and/or information technology fields
- Provide expert advice to senior staff and relevant business areas on operational and administrative work
- Develop strategies to resolve operational and administrative problems
- Lead, change and deal with uncertainty in a positive and flexible manner
- Share information with others and assist them to adapt
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 191629
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.