Enterprise Solutions and Technology supports a workforce of over 1200 people engaged in a broad and diverse range of activities relating to the design, delivery and management of the business systems that underpin our administrative and compliance platforms of our client.
Siebel is the client's Enterprise CRM, case and work management system which requires a Team to provide production support and deliver new projects/initiatives. A critical mass of Siebel expertise is required to deliver ongoing program of work this includes Production Operational support, resolving incidents and problems, supporting the Business Solutions design, build phase for new initiatives including MBR and Identity and Access Management and ongoing Production Maintenance projects.
To support these projects and initiatives suitably qualified and experienced Siebel Analyst/Developers are required as the client currently have shortage of enough internal resources with the relevant skills or knowledge to undertake the tasks.
About The Role
The specified contractor, working as a member of a team reporting to a team leader, will be responsible for;
- Extensive experience in Siebel Open UI configuration and eScripting to implement business requirements.
- Analysis, Design, Build and Testing of Siebel enhancements including patch and release upgrades of Siebel
- Analysis, Design and development of Siebel workflows, interfaces, EAI, CRM and related components
- Analysis, Design and development of Business Intelligence - Publisher reports
- Analysis Design and development of Oracle Secure Enterprise Search functions
- Assistance with unit testing, defect analysis and resolution and support of integration, system, function and performance testing
- Resolution of complex problems and constantly look to significantly improve processes and programs
- Provide mentoring and on the job training to other Siebel team members.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 207139
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.