About the company
An organisation who consolidates efforts to drive economic growth, productivity and competitiveness by bringing together industry, resources and skills.
This role will operate within the Enterprise Solutions team and is required for gaining higher level of quality, efficiency and productiveness for the Governance and Assurance Function of ES. There will also be requirement for managing reviews and assurance processes.
Role - Governance & Compliance Assurance Analyst
Duration - 6 Months rolling contract
Location - Parramatta, Sydney
Role due by 12noon Tuesday 8/8/2017
Requirement and Responsibilities:
- Ownership of scheduling and facilitation of the Solution Council Sessions;
- Ownership of tracking all Program Products for 2nd line of Assurance including required scheduling and facilitations;
- Updating and maintaining all areas of Governance and Assurance of the Confluence Tool for Enterprise Solutions;
- Maintain the Application Inventory (in Excel) and update and maintain the Architecture State Diagrams (in Visio);
- Create and maintain Dashboard of the Architecture and Strategy Team and support action management of the members of this team;
- Support creation, development, and maintenance of Architecture Artefacts for executive presentations, options analysis, and other required packs;
Benefits & culture
- Work within a changing and competitive environment, which strives to attract the best and brightest to contribute to ongoing success
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self.