Peoplebank Australia is the largest IT specialist recruitment company in Australia. Nationally we are part of the Chandler Macleod Group of companies and internationally we are part of Recruit Holdings, the 4th largest recruitment company in the world.
With a focus on expansion, our Adelaide branch is seeking an IT Account Manager to join the team. As an IT specialist recruitment company, we are keen to hear from IT professionals who are looking to make a career change into the recruitment consulting sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively source and place contract and permanent candidates in a timely manner.
- Advertise roles and attract passive candidates.
- Utilise innovative sourcing strategies.
- Screen and shortlist candidates who are directly aligned to the vacancy being worked.
- Relationship management of both new and existing clients.
- Conduct interviews which are specific and targeted to the role.
- Understanding and keeping abreast of industry IT trends and the general IT business climate.
- Lead generation and providing market intelligence.
- Developing and implementing strategic account plans.
To be selected for this role you must:
- Be an experienced IT professional looking for a purposeful career change into the recruitment industry or have a strong IT and Digital recruitment background.
- Be driven in building strong relationships and growing your IT network or clients and candidates.
- Excellent communication skills, integrity, and ethics.
- Have excellent attention to detail, a ninja like focus on day-to-day organisation, and be keenly interested in utilising technology in your daily routine.
Send your resume in strict confidence to Craig Salmon - State Manager or contact me for further information on (08) 8112 7403.
SA: LHS 296564