Peoplebank Australia is the largest IT & Digital specialist recruitment company in Australia. Internationally we are part of Recruit Holdings, the 4th largest recruitment company in the world. We are a 4 times AON Hewitt Employer of Choice and a 6 times WEGA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality.
With a focus on expansion, our Adelaide branch is seeking an experienced IT & Digital Account Manager to join the team. You will be charged with assisting with the growth of the office at a very exciting time in the Adelaide market.
If you are passionate about recruitment and want to work with the IT recruitment industry leader, then this is a fantastic opportunity.
You will be responsible for:
- Relationship management and business development in both new and existing commercial clients.
- Lead generation and providing market intelligence.
- Developing and implementing strategic account plans.
- Understanding and keeping abreast of industry IT trends and the general IT business climate.
- Manage relationships with internal and external delivery teams.
- Proactively source and place contract and permanent candidates in a timely manner
- Advertise roles and attract passive candidates.
- Utilise innovative sourcing strategies.
- Screen and shortlist candidates who are directly aligned to the vacancy being worked.
- Promptly respond to candidates (internet job boards, phone, etc.) to ensure candidate care is maximised.
- Assist candidates in the areas of resume preparation and interview performance.
- Conduct interviews which are specific and targeted to the role.
- Complete reference checks within the agreed timeframes, targeting the specific needs of role.
To be selected for this role you must:
- Have a strong IT and Digital recruitment background or be an experienced IT professional looking for a purposeful career change into the recruitment industry.
- Be driven in building strong relationships and growing your IT network or clients and candidates.
- Excellent communication skills, integrity, and ethics.
- Have excellent attention to detail, a ninja like focus on day-to-day organisation, and be keenly interested in utilising technology in your daily routine.
Send your resume in strict confidence to Craig Salmon - State Manager or contact me for further information on (08)8112 7403 (Direct).
SA: LHS 296564