One of our clients is looking for a Senior IS Auditor to join their team to be based at Sydney CBD for an initial 6 months contract + possible extension . We are seeking someone who is proficient in written and verbal communication, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of auditing and risk management and be able to demonstrate high personal integrity and professionalism.
- A tertiary qualification in an appropriate business discipline
- 3+ years of external audit experience in IT Audit as an analyst and supervisory level
- full membership of CISA ,CPA Australia, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand or the Institute of Public Accountants is highly desirable.
- Ensure all audit work is completed effectively and efficiently and meets the requirements of the client's audit methodology, professional standards and legislation
- Provide audit team members with appropriate supervision, coaching and opportunities to enhance audit knowledge and skills through on-the-job training.
- Ensure quality and timely audit outcomes are achieved by maintaining strong and professional relationships with clients and proactively communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues which have the potential to adversely affect outcomes and timeframes, and where appropriate, escalate to the Audit Leader.
- Provide sound and well-reasoned audit documentation to support assurance opinions.
- Contribute to the development of compelling reports with observations and recommendations that are supported by appropriate evidence and analysis of data.
- Embrace and encourage audit and other strategic change initiatives.
- Use professional judgment to solve or escalate problems when there are no clear methods or procedures in place for doing so, or where there is no clear basis in legislation, guidelines or precedence.
- Resolve day-to-day issues to ensure assigned audits operate smoothly.
- Achieve quality audits within a defined time and budget.
- Contribute to the identification of audit outcomes with the Manager in a manner that has impact and can be readily reported to management
- Experience in auditing ERP's such as SAP and Oracle
- Proficient understanding and knowledge of relevant Information Technology standards, and concepts, professional standards, auditing concepts and techniques
Please apply for this role to be contacted .