One of our clients is looking for a IS Auditor to join their team to be based in Sydney CBD for an initial 6 months contract + possible extension. We are seeking someone who is proficient in written and verbal communication, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team environment. The ideal candidate will have a sound understanding of auditing and risk management and be able to demonstrate high personal integrity and professionalism.
- Two to four years of experience in IT Audit.
- Experience in auditing ERPs such as SAP and Oracle.
- Proficient understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation, professional standards, auditing concepts and techniques
- Ensure all audit work within personal responsibility is completed effectively and efficiently and meets the requirements of the client's audit methodology, professional standards and legislation.
- Build personal competency, knowledge and technical proficiency to contribute to more complex audit assignments.
- Supervise and train staff to achieve quality audit results and to improve their skills and knowledge.
- Ensure quality and timely audit outcomes are achieved by maintaining strong and professional relationships with clients and proactively communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify critical issues that may adversely impact outcomes and escalate them appropriately.
- Assist in providing sound and well-reasoned audit documentation to support assurance opinions and reports .
- Embrace audit and other strategic change initiatives